|TOP 10 REASONS TO ATTEND PDT 2014
As we welcome the unofficial start to summer, it’s time register to attend AGA’s Professional Development Training (PDT), July 13-16, in Orlando, FL.* The PDT, a four-day training event, boasts 1,200 government financial professionals, 80 sessions, 100+ expert speakers, 24 Continuing Professional Education (CPE) hours, and 40 exhibitors sharing best practices and tips to do your job more efficiently. Don’t miss out!
View the PDT 2014 Schedule
Why Should You Attend the PDT?
Here Are Our Top 10 Reasons:
1. Select from 80 sessions, to fit your educational needs.
2. Gain complimentary access to audio recordings of sessions, for one year.
3. Celebrate CGFM’s 20th Anniversary.
4. Earn up to 24 CPE hours.
5. Get inspired and motivated by this year’s National and Chapter award winners.
6. Participate without having to travel via virtual attendance!
7. Learn from stellar keynote speakers including: Gene Dodaro, CGFM, U.S. Comptroller General; Scott Schuh, Director and Economist, Consumer Payments Research Center, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston; and many others!
8. Network with leaders and peers at all levels of government.
9. Speak with private-sector partners who can provide solutions to pressing challenges.
10. Show your commitment to government accountability excellence.
Early-Bird Deadline: June 13
*Use our ROI toolkit to help get approval to attend.
See you at the PDT!